Polyurethane is freely moldable with its hardness ranging from 20˚ ~ 120˚ and widely acknowledged as the only material that can be used to manufacture industrial materials that cannot be manufactured by other plastics.
• Has high strength as well as rigidity.
• Has excellent adhesion to metal and other materials.
• Has excellent resistance to abrasion and oil.
• Has excellent chemical resistance to oxidation and aging.
- Physical property -
Tensile strength kgf/㎠
Coefficient of friction
Thermal conductivity Cal/cm sec.c10-4
Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion10-5/℃
Coefficient of friction.℃
specific heat Kcal℃
Inside one light-harvesting
In the Acidic
Inside the strong acid
Internal weak alkaline
Organic solvent resistance
Dielectric strength ratio10-4
Relatively high wear resistance Rebound
• Strong elasticity and vibration absorption
AEP Co.,LTD., Address : 36, Seja-ro, Jeongnam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea, TEL : 82+ 31-233-9622, Fax : 82+ 31-8048-4862
Copyright ⓒ 2018 AEP Co.,LTD. 로그인 All rights reserved.DESIGN & COPYRIGHT 위더스넷